Hiring a vehicle
Terms of minibus hire
The following information outlines the terms of minibus hire from BCT. The key aspects to all hires are as follows:
- If you are not already a member of BCT, your constituted group must become a member of BCT which is £30 per year.
- Due to the size and weight of BCT’s vehicle fleet most drivers will have to have a ‘D1’ classification on their driving license. Clarify needs when booking.
- Prior to any hire all drivers must complete a checklist and a journey sheet for each hire.
- If you are a self-drive hire you must produce a valid MiDAS certificate prior to hiring a vehicle. Also you must have an up to date driving license.
- Keys for vehicles can be picked up from a pre-arranged location and must be returned after the journey, unless otherwise stated.
- Self-hirers will be responsible for paying the excess of £250 if they are involved in any accident for which a claim is made through the insurance and they are deemed to be entirely at fault.
- A cleaning fee of £30 will be applied to any Minibus returned littered or requiring slopped out.
For more information, please call us on 01698 821656 or fill in our online form Contact Us